Dr. Gregory Stein
Dr. Stein is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He has been practicing for seven years. He specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of retinal conditions and is dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience.
Following his residency, he completed three fellowships to deepen his knowledge and expand his skills in the management of vitreoretinal diseases and surgery. He completed fellowships in vitreoretinal diseases and surgery at the Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute at Columbia University and the University of British Columbia, then completed a year in medical retina at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami.
Dr. Stein maintains surgical privileges at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai and the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital.
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow: Retina, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, Baskin Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, Miami Florida, Columbia University, New York, NY
- MD: Columbia University, New York, NY
- BA: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Residency: Columbia University, New York, NY
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Retinal Specialists