Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Weitzner grew up in Flatbush, Brooklyn and has lived on the upper west side for most of his life with his wife and four kids. He once worked with his father, who was also a successful ophthalmologist in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, and is very proud that his daughter is now doing her medical internship and continuing the family medical legacy. He enjoys reading political science and American history and playing tennis and boxing when his knee and shoulder are not hurting. He presently serves as president of his synagogue.
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Montefiore and Jacobi Hospitals, NY
- MD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- BS: Yeshiva College, NY, NY
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Awards: SuperDoctor, 2009 thru 2019