Your healthy eyes are important for your clear vision and your overall health. To ensure your initial appointment is comprehensive, please allow us 60-90 minutes for the consideration you deserve while understanding that an occasional earlier appointment might require extended time and increase your time with us just a bit.
Please bring to your appointment the following:
- Contact lens information – brand, prescription, etc.
- Eyeglasses – including any prescription sunglasses
- List of current medications
- Name of your primary care physician (internist, family practitioner, pediatrician)
- Your pharmacy name, address and phone number
- Insurance card & photo ID
- Credit card or cash to cover any applicable co-pay amount
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact our office. Thank you.