Dr. Rebecca Weiss
Dr. Rebecca Weiss is a board-certified ophthalmologist, fellowship trained in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. She enjoys taking care of patients of all ages and provides comprehensive ophthalmologic care and screening for a wide range of adult and pediatric eye conditions such as: cataracts, dry eye, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, blepharitis/chalazia, conjunctivitis, congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction, amblyopia, and the medical and surgical management of strabismus.
Dr. Weiss is dedicated to her patients and their visual and ocular health. She is committed to providing an exceptional patient experience and takes the time to answer any questions and address patient concerns. She strongly believes in empowering her patients with a thorough understanding of their eye conditions.
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- MD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- BA: Stern College for Women, New York, NY
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus