Dr. Marcia Tapper
Dr. Tapper has been practicing ophthalmology for more than 25 years and lives with her family in New Jersey. She is pleased to provide state-of-the-art ophthalmologic care to so many people from the greater New York metro area.
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship Training: Glaucoma and Anterior Segment, SUNY Downstate, Brooklyn, NY
- Residency: Ophthalmology, SUNY Health Science Center, Brooklyn, NY (Chief Resident)
- MD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- BS: Chemistry, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology